Pages

Tuesday, 30 August 2011

First day

  This is my first blog that I have even done in my life. So bare with me for a little while until I get used to everything. Its not that hard but it's trying to figure out how do I express myself on this type of media. I saw this blog from a magazine two days go. It was a free H&M mag. Yay! Anyways I was reading a small article and thought why not try this out for myself. A little about myself UFT  art student, and I worked at photo labs for years. I hope to achieve with his blog just to express my works and maybe have some conversations and be inspired by people to help evolve my work.  Just to let you guys know I am a bit of a geek. So have an open mind about some stuff I post.

So with that note welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment